We have a fun atmosphere with a hard-working crew
At Evolving Landscapes, we believe that living a good life is about balance. We usually work Monday through Thursday, 7am to 5pm – Yes, this means THREE-DAY WEEKENDS!! We do work the occasional Friday if we have a rain day earlier in the week, but no Saturdays or Sundays. We also REALLY value our team members, so we pay a competitive wage, with occasional overtime paid at time-and-a-half. We have a great team environment where we go the extra mile for our clients and take pride in the beautiful landscapes we create. Our team works hard until the job is done, and we expect everyone on the team to pull their weight and keep up.
We realize that the glamour and allure of the landscape industry isn’t quite enough for some people, so we offer great benefits as well. Benefits for all full time positions include:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Retirement plan with automatic company contributions (waiting period applies).
- Oh yeah, did we mention the 3-day weekends?!?
If you’re looking for a good work life balance and you enjoy working outside with a great group of people, see if one of our open positions below might be a good fit for you.
Installation Crew Member
This Job Entails:
- Ensuring customer happiness
- Managing project installation in an accurate and timely manner
- Installing retaining walls, fire pits, paver patios and edging
- Bed maintenance such as trimming shrubs and weeding
- Installing plants, spreading soil, mulch & rock
- Working outside
If you enjoy working outside with a great group of people, this job is for you! Please fill out the application below!